[SciPy-dev] DCT naming conventions ?

Tom Grydeland tom.grydeland@gmail....
Tue Feb 10 05:39:16 CST 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:17 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, go ahead.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> The limits look correct, now, thank you. I would prefer keeping the non
> latex formula, though, because they are not readable from the terminal -
> the latex formula could be kept in a module-level discussion, but I
> don't think they are appropriate for docstrings.

Any way is fine with me, redoing things twice is bad enough, three
times is a real drag.

The math version is there now, the text version is in the previous
revision, do with them as you see fit, I'll go edit something else.

Regards,

--
Tom Grydeland
  <Tom.Grydeland@(gmail.com)>