[SciPy-dev] Bessel functions from Boost

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Tue Feb 10 10:15:15 CST 2009

Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:39:09 +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
[clip: tests for special functions]
> I started to work on this, actually. Getting the test data is easy, but
> there is still some manual work to know which function is used for which
> data (it does not look like the files are consistent enough so that the
> mapping data file -> function tested can be done automatically).
>
> Shall I integrate this into scipy ?

Please do. It can't hurt to have better tests. And we can have them
committed even before we start to fix any bugs they expose.

Btw, it would be nice if buildbot.scipy.org also handled Scipy in
addition to Numpy. (Buildbot unfortunately has no real support for
multiple projects, so this would require running a second buildmaster
daemon on a separate port.) Meanwhile, there's a dump of local buildbot
results here:

	http://www.iki.fi/pav/tmp/bb/scipy/waterfall/

but this machine can't really be used as a build master as the machine it
isn't online 24/7.

--
Pauli Virtanen