[SciPy-dev] [OT] Skipping a function wronlgy identified by nose

Thu Feb 19 15:31:06 CST 2009

Sorry, this is off topic, but I know there are many nose users on this
mailing list.

Here is the problem: in our library, we have a perfectly valid function
that is called 'onesample_test'. Due to the name, nose identifies it as a
function (also because it is defined in a file called
'statistical_test.py').

Does anybody have an idea of what the right way to tell nose to skip it
is? Nose is passing it the wrong number of arguments, and as a result it
is appearing as a bogus error in the test suite.

Thanks,

Gaël