[SciPy-dev] Request to help edit documentation

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za@gmail....
Sun Feb 22 03:34:27 CST 2009

> 2009/2/22 Daniel Jensen <danielsjensen1@gmail.com>:
> I'm just following the instructions on the page:
> http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/Front%20Page/
> for requesting rights to help edit documentation.  I've found a few simple
> spelling errors in the numpy documentation and thought that I could help
> contribute a little.  Just an example, the following page:
> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/generated/numpy.array_str.html#numpy.array_str
> is missing the 'f' in 'floating point'.
> -Daniel

Hi Daniel,

You'll need to register a user name first at:

http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/accounts/register/

Once you've done so post your user name here and someone will give you
the appropriate editing rights.

Cheers,
Scott