[SciPy-dev] Response to ticket #872: overwrite_a has no effect for cholesky

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Sun Feb 22 21:58:49 CST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I just recently realized in another thread that a number of the BLAS
wrappers in scipy.linalg.fblas have broken overwrite_foo. dgemv's
seems to work, but dgemm's doesn't, for sure.  Maybe these two things
are related?

David