[SciPy-dev] complex wrapper to ode

John Travers jtravs@gmail....
Mon Feb 23 12:25:45 CST 2009

Hello,

Attached is a patch which adds a wrapper class 'zode' to integrate.ode.
It allows one to conviniently solve systems of odes with complex values
using the existing real valued solvers vode, dopri5, dop853, instead of
zode, by simply integrating the real/imag parts.

Is this worth commiting? It appears to me to be considerably faster than
zvode for my big systems of equations. I'm not sure why, as I intuitively
thought all the data copying etc. would slow it down.

But it is after all only a convenience, anyone can do it themselves.

Cheers,
John