Peter Wang pwang@enthought....
Mon Feb 23 14:26:00 CST 2009

On Feb 23, 2009, at 2:16 PM, David Cournapeau wrote:

> Would hosting roundup be an option ?

Certainly, especially if moving to roundup is done as part of "The Big
Transition" off of the old hardware, so I don't have to worry about
moving the existing Trac instances/users/etc.  It also separates the
tasks of moving the wiki, the SVN repos, and ticket trackers.  (I'm
assuming that moving off of Trac for ticketing also means moving off
of it for the wiki, unless people have particular love for the Trac
wiki system.)

-Peter