[SciPy-dev] Scipy workflow (and not tools).

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Wed Feb 25 01:58:38 CST 2009

2009/2/25 Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com>:
> There are a large number of unsupported assertions, gut feelings, and
> common sense flying about, and I don't want to get any of it on me.
> These are fairly poor guides for predicting the effects of project
> policy decisions, especially common sense.

[...]

> So let me make a meta-proposal: Let's do a series of one-month trials.

I'd be glad to try out different work-flows, and to pick the one that
suits our project best.  Would you like to propose a schedule?  Just
give me and David a week or so to sort out the issue tracker first!

Regards
Stéfan