[SciPy-dev] Scipy workflow (and not tools).

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Feb 26 10:49:37 CST 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Jonathan Guyer <guyer@nist.gov> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 2009, at 10:59 AM, David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> Jonathan Guyer wrote:
>>>
>>> Look at David Cournapeau's blog on why he's ditching bzr in
>>> favor of git, after ditching svn in favor of bzr;
>>
>> You got it wrong: I've never ditched svn, since I have never used it
>> for
>> my own projects.
>
> Fair enough. Let me amend: "Look at David Cournapeau's blog on why
> he's ditching bzr in
> favor of git, after making an ad hominem attack on svn". Better?

Not really. I know svn relatively well, and I think my svn complaints
are valid. They may not be enough to make a change for numpy/scipy,
but I notice that Stefan, Pauli and me, who account for maybe 50 % of
the commits in the last 6 months, all use git-svn, even though we have
commit rights.

David