[SciPy-dev] Scikits portal suggestions (Was: The future of SciPy...)

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Feb 26 15:11:36 CST 2009

2009/2/26 David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com>:
> There seems to be a problem with some packages which should not be
> there, though (scikits.em, for example - they are parts of
> scikits.learn - maybe a bug somewhere, since they don't exist in
> pypi).

We scan both the SVN repository and PyPi.  If anyone wants editing
access to the text on those pages, we'll give you the appropriate
permission.

The descriptions are taken straight from PyPi, so if your package is
registered there it should reflect correctly on scikits.appspot.

If OpenOpt no longer lives in the scikits SVN, we should probably remove it.

Cheers
Stéfan