[SciPy-dev] PEP: Improving the basic statistical functions in Scipy

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Feb 26 16:45:16 CST 2009

Hi Bruce

2009/2/27 Bruce Southey <bsouthey@gmail.com>:
> The following is my attempt of a PEP to provide some direction on how to
> improve the basic statistical functions within Scipy. I do have a list
> of the individual functions and the arguments involved but I decided it
> was in appropriate to attach it here.

Thank you for all the thoughtful suggestions.

I think some of these issues can already be turned into tickets, i.e.
API inconsistencies, missing test coverage, broken docs, etc. It might
be useful to do so, so that we know what needs to be done next.

Regards
Stéfan