[SciPy-dev] Scipy workflow (and not tools).

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Feb 26 16:46:31 CST 2009

> The lighterweight version is
>
> * Check out the source.
> * Write your code and as much docs and tests as you can.
> * Use <foo> to upload your patch to the review site.
>
> Making and publishing a branch is for people who do this regularly.

Yes, the workflow should support people who want to write code but
don't know how to or want to make and publish a branch.  But I think
we *should* encourage people to make branches (if a DVCS is used)
simply because it gives them local version control and allows more
flexibility for how the patches are created (for example rebasing).

Brian