[SciPy-dev] Scikits portal suggestions (Was: The future of SciPy...)

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sat Feb 28 03:14:08 CST 2009

2009/2/27 David Warde-Farley <dwf@cs.toronto.edu>:
>> 3. PyPi links & instructions for packages that are not in PyPi should
>>   be hidden.
>
> It sticks out to me that there are a lot of broken PyPI links
> throughout the portal site.

Those are the SciKits that haven't been registered with PyPi.  We can
easily remove them from the list, but I thought it's better to have
them there to start off with.

> Also, I'm not sure what can be done about it, but the whole site is
> quite slow for me.

I'll forward your comments to the developer, thanks.

Cheers
Stéfan