[SciPy-dev] trunk open for 0.8 development

Damian Eads eads@soe.ucsc....
Wed Jan 7 02:11:11 CST 2009

Jarrod,

Thanks so much to everyone for their hard work toward the 0.7 release.
SciPy has matured significantly as a result. As Jarrod pointed out,
there are twice the number of tests, better documentation, hundreds of
bug fixes, and many new features, as well as David's new build
infrastructure. This is a big milestone, and I look forward to helping
out with the 0.8 development effort.

>From the penn turnpike @ 3 am,

Damian

On 1/7/09, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I created a 0.7.x branch and the trunk is now open for 0.8
> development.  There a few small issues that need to be resolved before
> tagging the 0.7.0rc1, but those should be resolved shortly.  The first
> release candidate will be out in a day or two with 0.7.0 to hopefully
> follow quickly afterward.
>
> Cheers,
> Jarrod

Sent from my mobile device