[SciPy-dev] removing wx-related weave code (was test errors blocking 0.7.x branch)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Jan 8 02:57:27 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> I made change #2, and took out the VTK wrapper as well (TVTK
> supercedes this functionality).  If anyone objects, feel free to
> revert.

Thanks for taking care of this.  I went ahead and backported your
change in r5379.  (I also backported r5377 and r5378.)  I am going to
wait until tomorrow to see if anyone has any objections.  If no one
says anything, I will go ahead and tag 0.7.0rc1.

Jarrod