[SciPy-dev] SciPy 0.7.x branch frozen

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Jan 15 18:31:21 CST 2009

Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:36:47 -0800, Jarrod Millman wrote:
> The SciPy 0.7.x branch is now frozen.  The trunk remains open for
> development.  Please do *not* make any commits to the branch from now
> until 0.7.0 final is released.  If you have a bug fix you want included
> in the 0.7.x series, please commit it to the trunk and send an email to
> the dev-list asking for it to be reviewed and backported.

I wrote a fix for #679, invalid values returned by special.struve:

	http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/679

It was a bug in specfun. The fix is here:

	http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/changeset/5465
	http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/changeset/5466

Tests are included. Might be nice to have also this in 0.7.0 if someone
is willing to review it. If not, 0.7.1 would be probably OK, too.

--
Pauli Virtanen