[SciPy-dev] Scipy Trac broken?

Peter Wang pwang@enthought....
Fri Jan 23 14:29:30 CST 2009

On Jan 23, 2009, at 10:58 AM, Nils Wagner wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:49:53 -0600
>  Warren Weckesser <warren.weckesser@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm currently getting "Network Timeout" errors when I
>> try to get to
>> scipy.org.
>>

> svn access is also broken.
>
> Nils

It should all be back up again.  All the Trac instances really
overload the server, and that causes the intermittent connectivity
that folks are seeing.

Although I can browse tickets just fine, and see the 0.7.0 tickets all
listed, Pauli's milestone query still returns the "database disk image
is malformed" error for me, and in fact any attempt to use the Custom
Query feature in the Trac causes this same error.  I've made a copy of
the trac.db file on the server and am poking around in it.

-Peter