[SciPy-dev] ANN: SciPy 0.7.0rc2 (release candidate)

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Sat Jan 24 00:30:00 CST 2009

David, it's not a regression, so I wouldn't say it's critical. I just
thought that, given the band-aid nature of the present "solution", it
could perhaps be slightly improved if the solution was low energy...

(I stumbled over this while testing the 0.7 release candidate and
thought I'd at least bring it up.)

0.7 as-is would be mighty fine for me.

-Andrew