[SciPy-dev] An interesting exercise - reproduce R analysis using python.

Alex Holcombe alexh@psych.usyd.edu...
Tue Jan 27 04:45:38 CST 2009

 <josef.pktd <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Your code is stylisticaly pretty difficult to read, for someone used
> to python code. I recommend giving a look at
> http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/. Also I had problems
> following all the (temporary) variables, so I tried to come up with
> something that is easier to read.

Wow, your versions are all much nicer than mine, thank you!  If anyone wants to
use these (as I do), note that in version 1 and 1b you'd need to substitute in
'keep' for '[1,4]'.
I would consider this code to be basic functionality for any data analysis
package.