[SciPy-dev] removing wx-related weave code (was test errors blocking 0.7.x branch)

Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail....
Wed Jan 28 21:25:23 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Prabhu Ramachandran
<prabhu@aero.iitb.ac.in> wrote:

> Unfortunately, testing this requires the use of nasty external
> resources.  In particular it requires that VTK be installed and that
> weave be told where to find the VTK headers and libraries.  In any case,
> I modified the paths suitably in the example corresponding to my
> system's VTK setup and it seems to work fine -- note that I'm using
> version 0.6.0 that ships with Ubuntu rather than SVN.

This speaks in favor of distributing the package separately from SciPy.

--
Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail.com
http://graphics.cs.uiuc.edu/~wnbell/