[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] rgb_to_hsv in scipy.misc ? (was: Optimizing speed for large-array inter-element algorithms (specifically, color space conversion))

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Jul 7 19:57:30 CDT 2009

http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/branches/sandbox/scipy/sandbox/image/color.py

--