[SciPy-dev] Anyone wanna propose a category of the week and Skypecon reminder

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Sun Jul 12 12:21:46 CDT 2009

Darn, that means the queue is empty; thanks, Ralf. ;-)  Oh wohl.  OK,

> > make sure that the NaN comparison and sorting issues are
> > well-explained on all
> > the functions that do comparison and sorting.

Is now the "category" of the week.  Thanks, Gael.

Reminder: Skypecon this week is Tues. 18:00 UTC (instead of the usual Wed. 19:00 UTC).

DG