[SciPy-dev] bool8 link returns bool_ docstring

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Wed Jul 15 18:09:26 CDT 2009

Hi!  So, now I'm working on the Scalar Types category; perhaps this is "old news," but when I click on the link for bool8, I get the docstring for bool_; similarly for other types (e.g., cfloat and complex128 both return the docstring for complex128).  Is this a "bug" or a "feature"?  If the latter, may I assume that if link_type_A and link_type_B both return the docstring for type_A, then type_A is the "base" and type_B is the "alias"?  Thanks!

DG