[SciPy-dev] Bar graph of status in Stats

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Thu Jul 23 12:19:10 CDT 2009

Hi, folks.  Would anyone object to the reversing the (chronological) order of the bar graph showing overall status on the Stats page of the Wiki - at this point I don't really think we care about last summer's performance as much as where we are currently, so it'd be nice if that were the first thing one sees instead of the last. ;-)  Is pydocweb written such that this requires only a single (or two at most) change(s) in the code?

DG