[SciPy-dev] correlate_nd.src won't compile

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris@gmail....
Thu Jul 23 15:11:16 CDT 2009


On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> I just run into the following problem while compiling scipy
> (0.8.0svn5874).
> Any comments welcome.
> Thx.
> (mac OS 10.5.7, i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc.
> build 5566))
>
>
> creating build/temp.macosx-10.5-i386-2.5/scipy/signal
> creating build/temp.macosx-10.5-i386-2.5/build/src.macosx-10.5-
> i386-2.5/scipy/signal
> compile options: '-Iscipy/signal -I/Users/pierregm/
> Computing/.pythonenvs/trash_test/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/
> core/include -I/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/
> 2.5/include/python2.5 -c'
> gcc-4.0: scipy/signal/firfilter.c
> gcc-4.0: build/src.macosx-10.5-i386-2.5/scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src: In function ‘_imp_correlate_nd_ubyte’:
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:129: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘PyArrayNeighborhoodIter_ResetConstant’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:133: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘PyArrayNeighborhoodIter_NextConstant’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src: In function
> ‘_imp_correlate_nd_ubyte_2d’:
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:133: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘PyArrayNeighborhoodIter_NextConstant2D’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src: In function ‘_correlate_nd_imp’:
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error:
> ‘NPY_NEIGHBORHOOD_ITER_ZERO_PADDING’ undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error: (Each undeclared
> identifier is reported only once
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error: for each function it
> appears in.)
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error: too many arguments to
> function ‘*(_scipy_signal_ARRAY_API + 852u)’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:301: error: too many arguments to
> function ‘*(_scipy_signal_ARRAY_API + 852u)’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src: In function ‘_imp_correlate_nd_ubyte’:
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:129: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘PyArrayNeighborhoodIter_ResetConstant’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:133: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘PyArrayNeighborhoodIter_NextConstant’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src: In function
> ‘_imp_correlate_nd_ubyte_2d’:
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:133: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘PyArrayNeighborhoodIter_NextConstant2D’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src: In function ‘_correlate_nd_imp’:
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error:
> ‘NPY_NEIGHBORHOOD_ITER_ZERO_PADDING’ undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error: (Each undeclared
> identifier is reported only once
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error: for each function it
> appears in.)
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:287: error: too many arguments to
> function ‘*(_scipy_signal_ARRAY_API + 852u)’
> scipy/signal/correlate_nd.c.src:301: error: too many arguments to
> function ‘*(_scipy_signal_ARRAY_API + 852u)’
> ____


Looks like a missing include somewhere. I expect David C. will fix it up
soon.

Chuck
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/attachments/20090723/de4e9d60/attachment.html 


More information about the Scipy-dev mailing list