[SciPy-dev] [SciPy-User] SciPy Foundation

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Fri Jul 31 15:13:26 CDT 2009

Understood and agreed, but is your point that since code maintenance and generation would fall under the category of "capital," not "operations," consequently our default assumption as outsiders should be that they do not invest in it (except when "operations" necessitate)?

DG