[SciPy-dev] Mainly for the numpy doc wiki developers

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Jun 10 01:58:18 CDT 2009

Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:06:25 -0700, David Goldsmith kirjoitti:
> How hard would it be to add a ticket system to the Wiki?

This depends on what you mean by a ticket system. The current comment
system is a half-way hybrid to a ticket system, since you can "close"
comments.

Another question is also whether a new ticket system is necessary, given
that we already have Trac, which already has a "Documentation" category.

> On Tue, 6/9/09, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > One other thing, would it be possible to get a permanent link to
> > Milestones at the top of each page, next to Docstrings, Changes, etc?
>
> Certainly; the only question, Wiki Developers, is: can it be added
> programatically (so that I don't have to add it manually to every page)?

It's possible.

--
Pauli Virtanen