[SciPy-dev] Created Doc Marathon Project at code.google

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Thu Jun 11 00:47:16 CDT 2009

Hi, folks.  So, you may recall I expressed want of a "ticketing system," primarily for myself, for NumPy Doc Wiki tasks.  It was suggested I just piggy-back on the pydocweb Project @ code.google, but after a false-start there, I realized, why not just start a new Project expressly for the Marathon?  So I did: http://code.google.com/p/numpydocmarathon09/.  I - d.l.goldsmith@gmail.com - am the owner, and I configured the issues tracker so that only owners and members can submit issues (at least I hope so).  But, I certainly want to make it available as a resource for others to use in the advancement of the Marathon, so if you want to be added as a member, just let me know.  (Pauli or anyone: to be added as a Project member, does one need a gmail, i.e., Google, account?  If yes, does any one find this prohibitively restrictive?)

DG