[SciPy-dev] Advice on Simulated Annealing (ticket #875)

william ratcliff william.ratcliff@gmail....
Mon Mar 2 08:43:09 CST 2009

I posted a suggested patch because it would seem that the simulated
annealing routine in scipy as it was would not respect bounds for the search
space.  I'll try to reconstruct the test case to show where it fails.  There
seemed to be a lack of interest in a version that did respect bounds
(upper/lower limits on the parameters), so I've just been using my own copy.

Cheers,
William