[SciPy-dev] Continuous Wavelet Transform for SciPy

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue Mar 3 02:27:35 CST 2009

Hi Sean

2009/3/3 Sean Arms <lesserwhirls@gmail.com>:
>      The point of this email is to introduce myself and let the SciPy dev
> community know that I am willing to help develop CWT support for SciPy -
> I'll already be doing the work for my research, so I might as well put in
> the extra effort to make is usable by the larger community!

Welcome!  I am very glad to hear that you'll be working on wavelet
support (hey, that's actually a domain-specific pun :-), which I
believe to be a very worthwhile endeavour!

Regards
Stéfan