[SciPy-dev] Sad sad sad... Was: Warning about remaining issues in stats.distributions ?

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Fri Mar 13 14:32:05 CDT 2009

doh... just now realized that some pieces don't come together...
whenever I wrote you reply (while reading your email) I killed
everything till the signature which commonly starts with '^^-$'... hence
I killed till this lines and never saw your power finding ;)

cool!!! so if it works all-around (or whenever you think that you are
sick of testing it) -- please let me know -- I will adopt this solution
in my monkey patch within pymvpa ;)

THANKS!

P.S. Told ya you will come up with a nicer one ;)

> I was wondering why you used the square root in your eps increase on
> the boundary, because in all my trying in the python shell it seems to
> work also without. But the problem is that I was using a numpy float
> instead of a python float and so numpy.power was used instead of
> python pow, (I assume):
probably ;)
--
                                  .-.