[SciPy-dev] Tests for optimize.fsolve

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Mar 21 11:58:13 CDT 2009

Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:06:09 +0200, Yosef Meller wrote:
> I'm looking in optimize/test_optimize/ and see no test for
> optimize.fsolve(). Is it because there isn't any or because I'm looking
> at the wrong place or something else?

If there are no tests under optimize/tests/ for fsolve (there indeed
don't appear to be any), this very likely means that there are no tests
anywhere.

Certainly the current situation re testing needs improvement. If you (or
someone else) wants to write tests for fsolve or the other routines, this
would be a useful contribution.

--
Pauli Virtanen