[SciPy-dev] Google Summer of Code 2009

scott.collier@utoron... scott.collier@utoron...
Wed Mar 25 22:49:11 CDT 2009

My name is Scott Collier. I'm a student at the University of Toronto
studying Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science, and am considering
applying to SciPy/SymPy for the google summer of code program. I am
especially interesting in the application/simulation of Newtonian
Mechanics and Special Relativity using Python. I have basic knowledge
in python, and love programming, physics, and math, so being able to
integrate the three would be an incredible way to spend a summer.
Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Scott.