[SciPy-dev] Continuous Wavelet Transform for SciPy
Sat Mar 28 20:57:57 CDT 2009
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:44:31 -0500, Sean Arms wrote:
> Here is an example using the cwt code with the Mexican Hat wavelet:
> I'll add an enhancement ticket in Scipy's Trac once I get some initial
A suggestion: write some documentation for this module as you go on. (And
so be a good example for the rest of us, currently Scipy's documentation
is not very good :)
I suggest the following:
- In doc/source/signal.rst add a new section "Continuous Wavelets"
that contains an autosummary:: listing of the routines you have.
Also add a line
.. toctree:: signal.cwt.rst
in this section
- Create a new file, doc/source/signal.cwt.rst that contains
- Maybe a brief summary of what's in the module.
- Possibly some definitions that people need (probably best to assume
that they have the necessary background knowledge).
- Some examples of the use, for example that what you just posted.
Code can be put on lines such as ">>> import numpy as np".
If you want to include figures, just add the code that generates
them like this:
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
- Some references.
- Probably no need to worry if it builds with Sphinx at this stage
if you don't have time to spare, the formatting can be fixed later on
More information about the Scipy-dev