[SciPy-dev] 2 trac instances? http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/timeline vs http://projects.scipy.org/scikits/timeline

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri May 8 13:36:52 CDT 2009

Fri, 08 May 2009 13:35:41 -0400, josef.pktd wrote:
> I was using an old bookmark to access the scikits trac and was surprised
> to see no recent updates.
>
> Are there two trac instances running? Is it possible that the old one
> redirects to the new?
>
> It's confusing until I figured out that I was on the wrong address.

IIRC the scikits Trac was moved to the new server only after the other
two Tracs, and I guess disabling the old instance was forgotten. Someone
with access to old.scipy.org could disable the old Trac and replace it
with a redirect.

I doubt that this has to with the redirection loop issues...

--
Pauli Virtanen