[SciPy-dev] Question about editing docs

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Tue May 12 14:53:52 CDT 2009

I've been going through scipy.stats.mstats and the tests to get a
better feel for masked arrays and how they are handled for statistical
functions.  I noticed what I believed to be an error in the examples
of the docstring for mstats_basic.count_tied_groups, which I corrected
here: <http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.stats.mstats_basic.count_tied_groups/>.

My question is (as you can see) I had to also correct some formatting
(and there is still some to be done), but I don't think I should be
doing this kind of thing incrementally.  Or should I?  Is there
another way I can edit multiple docstrings to get them to conform to
the numpy standard and rst when I notice something or is this best
left to someone else?  I see that mstats_basic "Needs Editing."  Sorry
if I'm missing something obvious.  This wouldn't be the first
time...today.

Cheers,

Skipper