[SciPy-dev] 0.7.1: new schedule

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu May 21 08:46:36 CDT 2009

Thu, 21 May 2009 14:33:30 +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
>     I have changed the schedule for scipy 0.7.1. I set up the release
> date for the first June. Ideally, I would like that all backports go
> into the 0.7.x branch within the end of next WE. Is that ok with
> everyone involved working on 0.7.x branch ? Some matlab IO problems have
> been fixed by Matthew, Pauli and Josef have backported some fixes in
> stats and special, and I have fixed everything I wanted to see fixed for
> 0.7.x.

Probably OK. However, several of the bugfixes to scipy.special have not
been backported.

I think at the following should be ported:

	-- bug fix for struve function
	5465
	5466

	-- bug fix for AMOS bessel functions, fix negative orders
	5516
	5521

Also the new Bessel Iv implementation should maybe be ported... I'll try
to find time for doing all this, though doing it by the end of next
weekend may be a bit tight.

--
Pauli Virtanen