[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] [ANN] For SF Bay Area residents: a discussion with Guido at the Berkeley Py4Science seminar

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Nov 3 13:50:37 CST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej@certik.cz> wrote:
> this sounds exciting. I am thinking of coming (from Reno).
>
> Ondrej
>
> P.S. Just registered my car at DMV today. :)

By all means do!  Just don't crash the car :)  It's in the same room
as before, 2pm.

Can you email me *3* slides about sympy?  If you come you can present
them, if not I'll use them in my rapid project overview I'll open the
session with (I was going to include sympy regardless, but even better
if you make the 3 slides :)

Cheers,