[SciPy-dev] contributing a CHOLMOD wrapper

James Bergstra james.bergstra@gmail....
Wed Nov 4 15:42:43 CST 2009

There is also a cholmod wrapper in cvxopt.  Not sure what the license
on that is... or what it has to do with scipy exactly.  Just fyi.

http://abel.ee.ucla.edu/cvxopt/userguide/spsolvers.html#positive-definite-linear-equations

http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~bergstrj