[SciPy-dev] Continuous Wavelet Transform for SciPy

Sean Arms lesserwhirls@gmail....
Thu Nov 12 10:24:12 CST 2009

Greetings!

     I just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the CWT
package and updated the TRAC ticket: (current version tagged as 0.2.1
on github).

  project git repo:

     http://github.com/lesserwhirls/scipy-cwt/tree/0.2.1

  code review: