[SciPy-dev] doc.<item> == module?

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Thu Nov 12 20:35:59 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:55 PM, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsmith@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi!  Are the various doc.<name> (e.g., doc.basics, doc.creation, etc.)
> modules?  Does it vary (i.e., some are, some aren't)?  (I'm compiling a list
> of the "Being written" and "Needs editing" module docstrings.)  Thanks!
>
> DG

Compiled by manually cross-referencing the results of a module-limited
search for the empty string and the color-coded "All docstrings" list, here
it is:

Module docstrings
    "Being written":
core.records
ctypeslib
doc.basics
doc.broadcasting
doc.creation
doc.glossary
doc.indexing
doc.internals
doc.structured_arrays
doc.ufuncs

    "Needs Editing":
core.umath
distutils.npy_pkg_config
core.function_base
core.shape_base
matrixlib

(Note: the module-limited empty string search returned a few strange
results, namely the now deprecated core.defmatrix - which no longer comes up
in the list of All docstrings - and matrx and matrx.defmatrx.)

DG