[SciPy-dev] [OT] Skipping whole modules in nose test discovery

Tue Nov 24 15:24:35 CST 2009

Hi there,

this is off topic, but as they are some extensive users of nose, I am
piggy backing on my list subscription.

I have a package using autosummary, with a copy of autosummary in the
package itself. I am also testing that package with nose. My problem is
that, on systems where docutils is not installed, I get import errors
when nose tries to import the autosummary file to inspect it at test
discovery time. Any way I can tell nose not to inspect that file?

Cheers,

Gaël