[SciPy-dev] Question for git-svn masters

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Nov 25 18:01:28 CST 2009

ke, 2009-11-25 kello 13:07 -0800, Matthew Brett kirjoitti:
[clip]
> Is there a way to push this reassociation to my github mirror so that
> 'git clone ...' brings the SVN association with it?

The issue here is that "git push" by does not push the remote tags, so
the repo on github is missing the "svn/" heads.

There may be a way to make git-push push also the remote branches as
"remotes of a remote", but I think gnashing of teeth may be in store for
those who try it...

Cheers,
Pauli