[SciPy-dev] Possible fix for scipy.sparse.lil_matrix column-slicing problem

Tim Victor timvictor@gmail....
Fri Nov 27 13:30:53 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Nathan Bell wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Tim Victor wrote:
>>
>> I didn't know that I could do that! I've just created an account and
>> added a comment there with a link to this email thread. Thanks for the
>> reply.
>>

> Nice work!
>
> Your patch has been merged into r6121 [1].  The previous
> implementation was a bit of a nightmare so I'm glad someone finally
> took the time to simplify it :)
>
> Thanks for your contribution.  I hope it is the first of many!
>
> [1] http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/changeset/6121
>
> --
> Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail.com
> http://www.wnbell.com/

Thanks for the really quick turnaround and the kind words, Nathan. I
enjoyed working on it. It was kinda like helping someone else on their
class project when I was a student. That was always more fun than
doing my own work.

I might see what other open tickets there are. It seems like a good
way to learn something about the different parts of the system.

Best regards,

Tim Victor