[SciPy-dev] ANN: SciPy October Sprint

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Wed Oct 7 20:12:31 CDT 2009

I suggest that prospective contributors add their name in the wiki below,
under the topic (e.g., documentation, closing tickets, etc.) they plan on
contributing to.  Unless someone objects, I'll add this suggestion to the
wiki shortly.  (Not doing so, however, won't mean that your participation
will be shunned.) :-)

DG