[SciPy-dev] Trac + Netbeans/cubeon integration ?

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Mon Oct 12 12:26:35 CDT 2009

All (but more specifically, the team in charge of the Trac system),

Over the last few weeks, I've been ditching Eclipse as my choice IDE
for Netbeans 6.7 [http://www.netbeans.org/], which tends to work a bit
better on my machine . A plug-in (Cubeºn) extends Netbeans to let it
communicate with a Trac system [http://code.google.com/p/cubeon/].

Of course I wanted to try it to have access to the numpy/scipy/sciktis
tickets directly in my IDE (far easier than having to keep a browser
window opened all the time). Unfortunately, I can't get it to work.
When telling Cubeºn the path of the Trac, I'm getting a 403 (I don't
have permission to access http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/login/xmlrpc).

Would any of the Enthought team interested in helping me investigating
what's going on ?

In addition, it looks like the trac system should be patched for
Cubeºn to work (according to http://code.google.com/p/cubeon/wiki/GSTracRepository
). Is it easy to do ?

Thanks a lot in advance
P.