[SciPy-dev] chararray docstrings

Michael Droettboom mdroe@stsci....
Wed Oct 14 08:48:22 CDT 2009

Yes -- they should all eventually be at needs review, but I held off
yesterday to wait for all of the free functions to show up in the doc
editor, and a way to test the cross-referencing from the methods to the
functions was correct, since those will probably require editing en
masse once I know the solution.  I didn't want to have to run through
all of them twice.

I should be able to find some time to do this today, though perhaps not
enough to complete them all.

Mike