[SciPy-dev] Fwd: scipy.test() failures

Wed Oct 21 22:24:36 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 8:42 PM, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsmith@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi!  I had to admit to this guy that I don't know specifically who our list
> admin is; can someone please help him (I already instructed him to login and
> make sure none of his settings might be blocking delivery).  Thanks!

It might be an attachment problem if the attachments excede 40K. In that
case a note will be sent off list to the sender and might get missed or
filtered out as spam. A simple "testing" post test if that is the case. As
to the list admin... Hey, I don't get mail on svn commits and the only
ticket notifications I see are for those I post to.

<snip>

Chuck