[SciPy-dev] source repository in http://scikits.appspot.com/

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Tue Sep 1 03:47:36 CDT 2009

Mon, 31 Aug 2009 23:03:28 -0400, josef.pktd kirjoitti:
> Is it possible to have a source repository that is not located in svn on
> scipy.org?
>
> I haven't seen an example for non svn repositories, e.g. Davids audiolab
> and talkbox still link to the svn, other non-svn have the source
> repository link missing.
>
> For example, I would like to have "bzr branch lp:statsmodels" instead of
> "svn checkout"

The "svn checkout" part seems to be hardcoded in the application, and
only currently works for stuff in scipy.org Scikit SVN. Cf.

	http://code.google.com/p/scikits-index/source/checkout

This is probably possible to change with a bit of a work. I might be
interested in taking a shot at improving the app at some point.

--
Pauli Virtanen