[SciPy-dev] PATCH: Update blitz++ to upstream CVS

Norbert Nemec Norbert.Nemec.list@gmx...
Sun Sep 20 03:24:05 CDT 2009

Hi there,

the version of blitz++ in the repository is on the status of 2005 with
just a number of patches applied. Here is a patch that updates the
version to the latest CVS version, containing a large pile of bugfixes
and minor extensions.

I checked carefully: all changes that happened in the scipy version have
been merged upstream already. Apart from the headers, this patch makes
both versions identical.

Is there anything I might have overlooked? If not - please, could
someone with access commit this patch to the SVN?

Greetings,
Norbert